I wish I was a Superman , I believe I can fly , and I love my Superwoman so much, Nina
! ATTENTION !
all the pics in my blog are 100% taken by me, unless stated otherwise.
This is my diary for everyone and will letter before i gone. All tears , joy and happiness will posts here and my Arts things too. AWESOME!

 I have so many thought inside of my head that I want to tell you but I'm not so sure how to say them so I just keep them bottled inside but one day they are all going to spill out and I'm scared of how that's going to turn out when you know the truth.

I'm bad more than you Nina. I am. I never treat a woman nicely before. I fail in many but with you. I want you to be the last I wanna be with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment