Alhamdulillah, I'm still alive, breathing as usual and life in this body and soul. I knew that Allah SWT created me in this world for something worth for me, family, friends and others. Every religion believe that there is life after death. No matter how hard situation I have to face, I just need to keep alive and believe in Him. I regret every single day I spend doing sin, scared of something and doing something doesn't giving benefit to me and others. and also never make my parents proud of me. I am useless. I gain and wake but still dead.
For now, I need a wake up call. I have to change. 360 degrees, my emotion, my thinking, and be myself. Soon, I would regret if i'm not doing good because the tool of Akhira is doing good in this World. Some people too much discover the world so deeply. I'm scared and afraid if I'm the one who collapse in Hell. ( I hope not ) but I really scared.
No comments:
Post a Comment