"All loose thing seem to drift down to the sea, and so did I"
Everythings seems fine when I become a stockbroker or forextrader
Everything I want I can get with a little short time but I must good on
analysis the graph.
But with those money I can't buy happiness with
pure originality happiness that I'd feel before this
Now I feel there is something happiness that I should seek
first of course in my Ibadah
next in this World, with people that I should be happy with
family, relatives, friends and loved ones
What will they feel when the can't accept me what I did in the past and I'm not around them anymore?
Many feelings different types
But now, as long I'm still breathing I will do whatever I want
As long as makes them Happy.
:)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteaaa
ReplyDelete